Well bascially this is what happened... Everyone was telling me about their own blogs so i said what the hell.. Now i have my own blog... End Of Story!

1.6.07

JoE's JOURNAL EPISODE 2

Hey Peeps,

It's that time of the week again, part 2 of this wonderfully absorbing narrative that is my life... I think somebody should actually write a book about me and all my experiences. Anyways it's been a really really hectic working week for me at the office finishing late because of the amnesty's and trying to have a social life aswell. I'm alive and it's friday so i guess that makes me living proof that miracles do happen!

The picture below is the licence disk sticker in my car. I think it's cute... tell me what you think...

Till the next time, Have a great weekend...

Yusuf

2 comments:

ZK said...

Dude your car is the pram lol
O and btw you look lots like toby ;)

JoE said...

Hey... its my car!
U shud knw ey ;)