Well bascially this is what happened... Everyone was telling me about their own blogs so i said what the hell.. Now i have my own blog... End Of Story!

3.7.07

JoE'S JOURNAL EPISODE 5

Hey Peeps,

It's been quite a while since my last post... regrettably the biggest problem is my blog along with facebook have both been added to the banned list at work!
So basically I’ve been quite scarce on both. No need to worry as I’m still working out a solution to the problem seeing as I am the one who got the sites banned lol!

Ok so I have a few issues to bitch and moan about... Firstly has anybody seen or heard the new Enrique song? I still think the bugger whines but this time it’s bordering on rip your ears off!!! Please tell me this is not just my feeling!

Secondly for those of you in the working world, don't you find it so irritating when your manager has it in for you and makes your life a living hell and then pretends like everything’s hunky dory? For those of you who are in the same boat as me I truly understand how you feel and I wouldn't wish it on my own worst enemy (nice song by the way).

As for my soccer team, we need a defence and since I’ve been relegated to that target in the goal called a goalie my defensive skills can’t be put to good use which basically means I get hit in the head and elsewhere a lot!!! So all those who know how to clear a ball please apply because there’s only so much swearing these monkeys can take!

And lastly, my car, my baby, my lil' jalopy... ma wheels! Well she decided to fail on me during the most important week in any durbanites year! So now I reliant on other people... a very big EISH indeed!

So what have I been up to since my last journal?

Well I attended my friends wedding which was really cool but that came at a price. While I was busy at the wedding, the rest of my crew were busy having a ball on the kyalami circuit!!! I know I saw the pictures! Thanks for rubbing it in guys.

I followed up that with another classic Yusuf moment. For those uninformed peeps out there, there was a Durban film festival during the past 2 weeks; anyways the movie that I saw was River Queen which wasn't a bad movie, I actually had a great time watching it. The silly thing though was that when I get home the curiosity of having seen that title somewhere led me to search through my stuffs upon which I come across a certain DVD titled "River Queen" I know… to quote myself… “You Idjit!” So you may laugh at me but these things happen to all of us ok... so STOP!... really I mean it... seriously you can STOP right now... ok STOP IT!... please?

Since then I haven’t seen any other movies… yes I’m dying to see the new Fantastic Four and Shrek but I guess it’ll have to wait… I’m holding strong!!!

This weekend was interesting, I broke my duck of not attending these Islamic fairs (or whatever they call them) and I was promptly reminded why exactly I don’t attend these ‘things’. I subsequently ended up going twice which was pain intensified! We will leave that at that. The beachfront was really cold and surprisingly dead especially since it was the opening weekend for the Durban beach festival so I made quick exits both times.

Sunday was a ripper, if you know me you know I love ice cream and wherever I go I must have ice cream so I was promised an ice cream after bowling and go-karting which is my official excuse for loosing in both because after both events I was always promised it later and I never got it! Talk about leading a donkey… I felt so cheated!

Anyhoo enough of my rambling for now, ill leave you’ll with sum words of inspiration…

“Live as though today is all you have. Live today free from sorrow, bother, anger, jealousy and malice. Seek forgiveness from your friends and live at peace. Live according to your reality without envisioning the ideal life. Accept life and adapt accordingly.

Tomorrow is yet to come and yesterday is gone forever. Grieving over the past and worrying about the future is a waste of the present! Contemplate and be thankful. Organise the hours of this day so that you make years out of minutes and months out of seconds.

Be happy and appreciate the beauty of this life… ‘Today is my only day’!”

Ain’t nothing gonna break my stride… well lets hope so otherwise goodbye cruel world!

Your favourite smartass,
Yusuf

2 comments:

ZK said...

Oi boy you posted same thing twice in the previous post bwahahahahaha....
you forgot to inform everyone that I BEAT YOU in bowling and karting wooohoooo :P
and i wanted icecream just ran out of time sorry dude but hey i didnt promise you so it not my fault....
cant believe you went to the fair holy shit guy what possessed you and the gang hmmmm god forbid some aunty saw you and decided you purrfect for her daughter heheheh *efg* :D
hmmm ru saying you didnt wanna cum DIFF with me??? huh huh huh
o and as for your soccer team...well...no words can really be used for you guys lol

laters dude
mwah

My dartboard said...

hahahahaha

Ja know the feeling. Luckily I am a food terrorist, nothing says payback boss like gippo guts.
Enrique? yeah I saw his video last night. Dude should have been indian, he would so do tha tragic hero scenes. he is always dieing in his videos. I wish someone just help him out already.