Well bascially this is what happened... Everyone was telling me about their own blogs so i said what the hell.. Now i have my own blog... End Of Story!

19.7.07

The QuiZzy...

1. I love procrastinating - Who Doesn't?
2. I hate mornings -
y does slpin hav2 end :(
3. I am crazy about Avril!!!
4. I love the smell of just washed hair, freshly baked goodies, petrol, food... eish dis cud take a while
5. I enjoy watching sports - typical guy i suppose
6. Formula One means the world to me -
cos da world is one gr8 race
7. I can't live without my cellphone -
seriously i use it 2breathe!
8. I stand for justice and equality -
actually free food!
9. I believe i can fly - jus had2 sing :)
10. When I open my eyes in the morning i think to myself 'jus 5 mor mins'
12. My most valued possession is prob my media collection - i knw... im such a geek
13. I wanted to be a graphic designer/architect/computer fundi - i did miss my calling
14. My one wish is to be happy and content
15. I am easily convinced - i can b a real blonde sumtyms!
16. I fear my own abilites - long story... but i hav my moments
17. I cry when the occasion calls 4it
18. I live for the moment -
and regret it l8a ;)
19. I know alotta people and even mor useless information abt dem!
20. I care about oda ppls feelins - and usually get hurt in da process
21. Don't ever ask me to swim... i just wont... i cant!
22. I'd risk my life for the ones i love - unless it invloves me swimmin :P
23. If I could I'd be a spartan in the dark ages -
something like 300!
24. Life is a highway, i wana ride it all nite long! -
i did it again... i knw... hehe :)
25. I know for sure that i am dat gud... jus ask me mum :)
26. Friends and family should never b ignored and always reminded how much dey mean 2u
27. I'll never do sumtin unless i want to :P
28. To love is to accept witout question
29. Give and receive in abundance n da world will b a beta place
30. Power is nt havin everytin but knwin dat u can!
31. My dreams r still wayy outta my reach and therefore priceless -
4everytin else ders mastercard
32. Money is very scarce atm - its da middle f friggin july n im awredy broke!
33. Struggles are only difficult cos we let it happen dat way -
mayB nxt tym a lil plannin mite help!
34. Risks are there to be taken... jus add sum guts n balls n ur gud 2go!
35. The future is the nxt second... make it count!
36. I look forward to a hot shower afta a game of soka -
i 4get abt all da aches n pains n da injuries seem worth it lol!
37. My greatest achievement is my Lego Ferrari F1 i created from ordinary blocks da day b4 my matric math exam! -
sad but tru
38. I don't believe in miracles, jus hard work
39. You can't always be right but wots da ballpark 4it... 60, 80%
40. I am Yusuf Desai, the one, the only, el classico baby!

2 comments:

My dartboard said...

IF procrastination was a sport i would be the national team captain. i'm sometimes too arrogant to think i need to work hard. read: stupid.

JoE said...

lol... cudnt hav sed it beta meself :)